What is the offer?
- All Prime customers will get 30% cashback up to INR 300 on movie ticket booking on Amazon.in
- Offer period: Dec 01st, 2019 00:00 hrs to Dec 31st, 2019 23:59 hrs
- No minimum booking value
- Only Prime customers are eligible for this offer.
- Valid once per customer during the offer period.
How can I avail this offer?
- Go to ‘Movie Tickets’ on Amazon App Only – [Not working on Desktop]
- Select the movie of your choice
- On the ‘Order Review’ page, verify that the coupon code “PRIMEDEC30” is applied – Coupon will be applied automatically, if not applied then applied manually.
- Confirm booking details and complete your payment
How and when will I get the cashback?
The cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 3 working days of the successful booking of the movie ticket on Amazon.in
Do I need any coupon code to avail the offer?
The coupon code ‘PRIMEDEC30’ is auto-applied on the ‘Order Review‘ page if you are eligible. In case you have removed the code while booking, you can reapply by selecting the code from the offer list or by entering the code ‘PRIMEDEC30’ on the ‘Order Review’ page before making the payment.
What will happen if my booking is canceled?
- The offer is not applicable if you, the merchant or Amazon cancels the order. If the cashback is availed and the booking is subsequently canceled, the cashback will be deducted before the final refund is made.
My payment for movie ticket booking on Amazon.in failed while placing the order; will I be eligible for the cashback under this Offer?
- You are eligible for cashback only on successful bookings. Please try booking again to avail of the cashback.
Offer Terms & Conditions (“T&Cs”)
- The limited period promotional offer, namely Movies Nov – Prime offer (“Offer”) is provided to you by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“APIPL”) and is made available by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”) on the mobile site and mobile application (collectively, “Amazon.in”). This Offer is in respect of the bookings of movie tickets on Amazon.in, which are made available on Amazon.in by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“APIPL”).
- These offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to Amazon.in Conditions of Use and Privacy Notice to which you agree to by using Amazon.in and also in addition to the conditions applicable to the booking of movie tickets. To the extent these conditions are inconsistent with these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms shall prevail with respect to the Offer only.
- This Offer is valid from December 01, 2019 to December 31, 2019 (both days inclusive) (“Offer Period”), unless modified, extended or revoked by APIPL in its sole discretion, without prior notice, and without any liability
- During the offer period, all Prime customers who qualify per the eligibility criteria mentioned below can avail the Offer: (a) Book movie ticket on Amazon.in (“Booking”); (b) Apply ‘PRIMEDEC30’ coupon code on the checkout page; and (c) Make payment for the Booking transaction using any electronic payment method (from amongst those available for the purpose)
- Every customer will be eligible to receive an amount equivalent to 30% of the Booking amount (inclusive of ticket fare and taxes), subject to a maximum of INR 300.
- The applicable amount of the cashback will be provided to the customers in the form of Amazon Gift Card, issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited, redeemable as Amazon Pay balance in the Amazon Pay wallet of the customer. The use and redemption of the gift card(s) and the use of Amazon Pay balance will be governed by the applicable terms and conditions.
- The cashback (under this Offer) will be provided to the customer within 3 business days of completing the Booking transaction successfully.
- A customer can avail this Offer only once during the Offer Period.
- A customer will not be eligible to receive the cashback under this Offer if the Booking transaction is canceled for any reason, by the customer or by the cinema. In cases where the customer is not eligible to receive the cashback, the amount of cashback will be deducted from the Booking transaction amount, at the time of refund to the Customer, if cashback has been received by the customer. For the avoidance of doubts, it is clarified that the mode and manner of refund will be governed by the applicable terms and conditions set out at the time of booking.
- APIPL reserves the right, at any time, without any prior notice, without liability and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add / alter / modify / change or vary any or all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
For More Free Stuffs Must Join Our Official Handlers