This Amazon Daily Quiz Time Contest Is App Only & Amazon Quiz Question & Answer Start At 8 AM & Close At 12 PM. Guys, We Will Provide Answers At Sharp 8.01 AM And It Is Fast Than Other Websites. We Also Provide Answers In Our Whatsapp Group & Telegram Group. If You Want To Amazon Quiz Answers.
How To Participate In Amazon Quiz 17th September –
1. Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
2. Open & Sign Into The Amazon App.
3. Now click here to access Amazon Quiz Directly OR
4. Go To Home Page & Scroll Down Then You Will See “Amazon Quiz 17 September” Banner, Tap On It.
5. Now Just Tap On Start Tab To Play The Quiz.
Amazon Quiz 17 September 2019 – Play & Win Hidesign Women’s Handbag
1. Which is the smallest state in India in terms of area?
2. The Indian Prime Minister has inaugurated South Asia’s first cross-border oil pipeline. The pipeline will connect India with which country?
3. Rafael Nadal recently won his 4th US Open title. He holds the record for the most French Open titles won by a tennis player. How many French Open titles has Rafael Nadal won?
4. This movie was initially titled ‘High Jump’. The movie is said to have been inspired from the biography of the legendary Japanese filmmaker Akiro Kurosawa. What movie is being talked about here?
Answer : Taare Zameen Par.
5. The Zero Mile Stone is a pillar built by British during Great Trigonometrical Survey of India in 1907, then considered to be the center of India. Which city is it located in?
GOOD LUCK 😀
How to avail Today's Deal?
- Click on Activate Offer / Show Coupon Button
- Go to Offer Page.
- Now Select the Products Of Your Choice.
- Now Add selected Products in your Cart
- Login / Signup in Your Account
- Enter Your Billing / Shipping Address.
- Make the Payment.
- Done | Don't forget to share with others.
Subscribe to our list
Don't worry, we don't spam