Amazon Quiz Answers – Amazon Quiz 13 December 2020 Answers Today Is Live Now. You Can Submit The Correct Amazon Quiz On 13th December Answers Today. If You Play Today’s 13th December Amazon Quiz Then You Will Enter The Amazon Quiz 13 December Lucky Draw To Win Oppo A35 Today.
Amazon Oppo A35 Quiz Is The Best Way To Increase Your General Knowledge. Friends, We Are Trusted & A 1 Popular Source Of Daily Amazon Quiz Answers.
Many Peoples Are Visiting Our Blog Regularly So If You Are A Daily Quiz Player & Searching For Amazon Quiz 13 December Answers Then This Is The Right Website.
Don’t Forget To Search – Amazon Quiz Answers whypayfull Or Amazon Quiz whypayfull
Amazon Quiz Today’s Time & Prize Details
- Amazon Today’s Quiz –– Win Oppo A35 Today.
- Today’s Prize – Free – Win Oppo A35 Today.
- Time – 8 AM To 12 PM on 13th December 2020
- Number Of Winners – 1
How To Play Amazon Quiz Time Daily Quiz?
1, This Is Amazon App Only Contest – So You have to Download The App First From Google Play Store
2. Now Just Open The Amazon App & Login into Your Account
3. Scroll Down Below On Home screen & You Will See “Amazon Quiz Time Daily Quiz” Banner Like This :
4. Click On The Banner & Quiz Will Start After Clicking “Start” Button
5. Now There Will Be 5 Questions every day in This Amazon Daily Quiz Time, You have to Give Right Answers To All These Questions
6. After Giving Right Answers You Will Be Selected For Lucky Draw Of This Amazon Quiz Time Quiz Winners
7. Few Winners Will Selected Daily, So i Urge You to Take Participation In Daily Amazon Quiz Time Quizzes – Based On Luck You May Win Something.
Small Help From Us :
To Clear The Daily Quiz Successfully, We Will Update All Amazon Daily Quiz Time Questions & Correct Answers Here. With This, You can Clear Quiz Within 5 Seconds
Amazon Quiz Answers | 13th Dec 2020 | Win Handpainted Ceramic Dinner Plates Dinnerware
Question 1. Name the debut novel by Scottish-American writer Douglas Stuart, which won the 2020 Booker Prize.
Answer 1: Shuggie Bain.
Question 2. The interview of which famous personality in 1995 is being currently investigated by BBC if it was unduly coerced?
Answer 2: Princess Diana.
Question 3. As per a novel by Nancy Springer, Enola is the youngest sibling in which famous family?
Answer 3: Holmes.
Question 4. Which team won the World Cup in this sport in 2019?
Answer 4: Spain.
Question 5. Which of these actors has NOT played the role of this character in movies?
Answer 5: Mark Ruffalo.
Amazon Quiz Answers | 10th Dec 2020 | Win Handpainted Ceramic Dinner Plates Dinnerware
Q1: The New Movie Based On The Book ‘Black Beauty’ Features Which Of These Oscar Winning Actresses As The Voice Of Beauty?
Answer 1: Kate Winslet
Q2: FutureSkills Is A Digital Learning Platform Launched By Which Indian Organisation?
Answer 2: NASSCOM
Q3: Who Became The Fourth Player After Jimmy Connors, Roger Federer, And Ivan Lendl To Win 1000 ATP Tour Matches?
Answer 3: Rafael Nadal
Q4: Name This Animal
Answer 4: Bobcat
Q5: In Which Country Is This Famous Pagoda Located?
Answer 5: Myanmar
Amazon Quiz Today Answers | 4th June 2020 | Win ₹20000 Pay
Question 1. Which former Miss World has been roped in by UNICEF to spread awareness on menstrual hygiene?
Answer 1 is – Manushi Chhlllar
Question 2. General Electric has announced that it would be selling which iconic business of its to Savant Systems?
Answer 2 is – Lightbulbs
Question 3. An underwater salvage company was granted approval recently to cut into the wreckage of to try to recover a Marconi telegraph?
Answer 3 is – RMS Titanic
Question 4. Which tennis player topped the 2020 Forbes magazine list of highest-paid global athletes?
Answer 4 is – Roger Federer
Question 5. Ajit Jogi, who passed away recently, was the ﬁrst chief minister of which Indian state?
Answer 5 is – Chattisgarh
Amazon Today Quiz Answers [14th April 2020, 8 AM To 12 PM]
Answer and stand a chance to win Amazon Alexa Eco Show
Q1. Operation Namaste’ is the initiative of which Indian armed force to combat the spread of COVID-19 in the country?
Ans- Indian Army
Q2. Vidya Balan is playing the title role in an upcoming biopic based on which mathematician?
Ans- Shakuntala Devi
Q3. Who among the following has developed a low-cost portable ventilator called ‘Prana-Vayu’?
Ans- IIT Roorkee
Q4. Tony Lewis, who recently passed away, was the co-inventor of what used for settling weather-affected cricket matches?
Ans- Duckworth-Lewis method
Q5. Which of these tennis tournaments has been cancelled for the first time since World War II?
Amazon Quiz Today Answers | 13th April 2020 | Win ₹15000 Pay Balance
Question 1. Which international multi-sport event is meant for sports or disciplines, that are not contested in the Olympic Games?
Answer is – World Games
Question 2. Kamarajar Port is situated on which coast of India?
Answer is – Coromandel Coast
Question 3. The Gateway is a proposed NASA space station in orbit around which space object?
Answer is – Moon
Question 4. Which global institution releases the The Global Economic Prospects – a publication on the state of the world economy?
Answer is – World Bank
Question 5. Which recently launched web series is set in the remote village of Phulera in Uttar Pradesh?
Answer is -Panchayat
Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers- Win Xbox One S Gaming Console
Question 1 of 5:
The daughter of Gokuladas and Vrajkunwerba Kapadia born on this date (11 April) in 1869 was the mother to Harilal, Manilal, Ramdas and Devdas. Who was she?
The Answer is- Kasturba Gandhi
Question 2 of 5:
Dr. Balram Bhargava is the current Director-General of which Government of India institution?
The Answer is- ICMR
Question 3 of 5:
Which group video chatting app, which has recently had a sudden burst of popularity was launched by Life on Air, Inc. in 2016?
The Answer is- Houseparty
Question 4 of 5:
Dzongkha is the national and official language of which neighbouring country of India?
The Answer is- Bhutan
Question 5 of 5:
Which global institution recently issued ‘Pandemic Bonds’ for the first time to raise money for the COVID-19 crisis?
The Answer is- World Bank
Amazon Quiz Today Answers | 10th April 2020 | Win Bose 700 Bluetooth Headphones
Question 1 – Which activist referred to as Mahatma born on 11th April, formed the Satyashodhak Samaj to attain equal rights for the unprivileged?
Answer is – Jyotirao Phule
Question 2 – The Dumurjala stadium was recently converted into a 150 bed quarantine facility. In which state is it located?
Answer is – West Bengal
Question 3 – Which of these is one of the stages in the Men’s 2020 ICC T20 World Cup, as per the initial tournament schedule?
Answer is – Super 12s
Question 4 – Which of these is the theme for World Health Day 2020 observed on April 7?
Answer is – support nurses and midwives
Question 5 – Which of these social reformers born on 14th April was posthumously awarded the Bharat Ratna in the same year as Nelson Mandela?
Answer is – BR Ambedkar
Amazon Quiz Today Answers | 9th April 2020 | Win ₹50000 Pay Balance
1) Which famous musician born on April 7th at Varanasi created music for Satyajit Ray’s famous Apu trilogy?
Ans – Ravi Shankar
2) Recently demised Air Vice Marshall (Retd) Chandan Singh Rathore- a 1971 war hero is a recipient of which of these awards?
Ans – Maha Vir Chakra
3) WWE’s flagship event, Wrestlemania was held under closed doors without an audience in 2020, where was it scheduled originally?
Ans – Ray Jay, Tampa Bay
4) ‘The Devil Made Me Do It’ is the tagline of the upcoming 3rd edition of which movie series?
Ans – Conjuring
5) National Maritime Day is celebrated on April 5th, on the occasion of a ship owned by which company sailing from Mumbai to the UK?
Ans – Scindia Steam Navigation
Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers- Win Apple iPhone XR
Question 1 of 5:
Which of these is a people movement that appeals to switch off your lights at Home for an hour on March 28 every year?
The Answer is- Earth Hour
Question 2 of 5:
Which of these singers recently put on a free performance on Instagram for his fans, calling it ‘Together at Home’?
The Answer is- Chris Martin
Question 3 of 5:
Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus is the current Director-General of which global organisation?
The Answer is- WHO
Question 4 of 5:
Starring Abhishek Bachchan and Rajkummar Rao, Anurag Basu is directing a 2020 dark comedy anthology film named after which game?
The Answer is- Ludo
Question 5 of 5:
Former Olympic champion Thomas Bach is the current elected President of which international sports body in the news?
The Answer is- IOC
Amazon Bose Sound Touch 20 Speakers Quiz Answers: 7th April
1) What term did PM Narendra Modi use to urge people of India to stay indoors amid the COVID-19 situation on March 22nd?
Ans – Janata Curfew
2) Which city is scheduled to be the host of the 2024 Summer Olympics?
Ans – Paris
3) SDMC is a disaster management agency of which of the following organisations?
Ans – SAARC
4) More than 900 scripts of which famous lokanatya from Karnataka were digitized and made public recently?
Ans – Yakshagana
5) ‘Friends, Voters, Countrymen’, ‘The Dream of Rome’, ‘The Churchill Factor’ are books by the Prime Minister of which country?
Ans – UK
Amazon Quiz Today Answers | 6th April 2020 | Win ₹15000 Pay Balance
1) The recently opened Singshore suspension bridge is the highest bridge of which Indian state?
Ans – Sikkim
2) Which Indian state commemorated Shaheed Diwas on March 23 as Youth Empowerment Day?
Ans – Punjab
3) Which ‘royal’ is set to be the narrator of a new Disney film about a family of elephants and their journey across Africa?
Ans – Meghan Markle
4) Mayiladuthurai recently became the 38th district of which Indian state?
Ans – Tamil Nadu
5) ‘Mourning en masse’, ‘Days of glory’, ‘Raising of Lazarus’ are famous artworks by which famous Indian artist?
Ans – Satish Gujral
Amazon Quiz Today Answers | 4th April 2020 | Win Dell Inspiron 5593 Laptop
Q1) On April 1st 2019, the Netherlands wing of which company announced that it had developed a product that allows a user to ’talk to a Tulip?
Ans – Google
Q2) Which former Vice President, born on April 1st, was the Permanent Representative of India to the UN from January 1993- January 1995?
Ans – Mohammad Hamid Ansari
Q3) Which former India international was the head coach of the Bengal team that made it to the final of the 2020 Ranji trophy?
Ans – Arun Lal
Q4) Which famous comedian born on April 2nd, first came to prominence after winning The Great Indian Laughter Challenge in 2007?
Ans – Kapil Sharma
Q5) On 24th March, Google launched a doodle celebrating Banh Mi, a street food sandwich originating in which country?
Ans – Vietnam
Amazon Quiz Today Answers | 3rd April 2020 | Win Firefox Mountain Cycle
Question 1. Using the new ‘Crew Dragon’ spacecraft which organization announced plans to send 3 tourists to the International Space Station in 2021?
Answer is – SpaceX
Question 2. Defense Minister Rajnath Singh recently released a book titled ‘Invincible’ on which former Indian minister?
Answer is – Manohar Parrikar
Question 3. Ignaz Semmelweis, a 19th-century obstetrician, is now widely credited with discovering the medical importance of which of the following?
Answer is – Hand Washing
Question 4. Shaheed Diwas is observed on March 23rd to honor the day when Rajguru, Sukhdev Thapar and ________ attained martyrdom? (Fill in the blank)
Answer is – Bhagat Singh
Question 5. Which of these upcoming movies starring Akshay Kumar, is a remake of the famous Tamil horror movie Kanchana?
Answer is – Laxmmi Bomb
Amazon Quiz Today Answers | 2nd April 2020 | Win ₹20000 Pay Balance
Question 1) What does CET, the new exam for various government jobs proposed by the Indian government, stand for?
Answer Is – Common Eligibility Test
Question 2) Which of these days is observed on 27th March by ITI- a world organization for the performing arts?
Answer Is – World theatre Day
Question 3) Swavalamban Express is a special train journey launched by SIDBI for which group of people?
Answer Is – Entrepreneurs
Question 4) Daniel, an 18-year-old who made his debut for AC Milan on 2nd February 2020 is the son of which AC Milan legend?
Answer Is – Paolo Maldini
Question 5) Who among these stepped down from the board of Microsoft in the 2nd week of March 2020?
Answer Is – Bill Gates
Amazon Quiz Today Answers | 31st March 2020 | Win Canon 1500D DSLR
1) Sheikh Mujibur Rahman, whose birth centenary was celebrated in March 2020, was the founder President of which country?
Ans – Bangladesh
2) Which Indian badminton player recently won the BBC India ‘Sports Woman of the Year’ Award?
Ans – PV Sindhu
3) Which of these Bollywood actors is playing the lead role in the remake of the Govinda hit Coolie No. 1?
Ans – Varun Dhawan
4) On 23rd March, the WMO came into force, and a day is thus celebrated to draw attention towards weather and climate. Expand WMO.
Ans – World Meteorological Organization
5) Which city had to withdraw from hosting the Olympics in 1908, after a nearby volcano eruption?
Ans – Rome
Amazon Quiz Answers Today – 22nd March 2020 – Win Apple iPhone XR
Join Our Telegram Loot Channel To Get All Amazon Quiz Answers 1st On-Net Every Morning – Join Now Here
Question 1 Of 5. NASA has awarded which company with a $117-million contract to provide launch services for its Psyche mission?
The answer is – SpaceX
Question 2 Of 5. Auto manufacturer Mahindra & Mahindra plans to launch a cab aggregator, called Alyte, for whom?
The answer is – Corporates
Question 3 Of 5. Which Mumbai-based acrobatics dance group won America’s Got Talent: The Champions Season 2 finale?
The answer is – V.Unbeatable
Question 4 Of 5. Who among the following was the Player of the Series in theu 2020 Women’s T20 World Cup?
The answer is – Beth Mooney
Question 4 Of 5. Liu Yifei is starring in the lead role in a live-action adaptation of which famous Disney animated feature?
The answer is – Mulan
Amazon Quiz 18 September 2019 Answers Win – Samsung M30
Amazon Quiz 18 September, Amazon Quiz 18th September, Amazon 18 September Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Answers 18 September 2019, Samsung Galaxy M30 Answers, Amazon 18 September Quiz, Amazon Quiz Answers Win, Samsung Galaxy M30 Amazon Quiz, Amazon Quiz Answers Win: – Hey Guys Today I Am Going To Share With You Amazon Quiz 18th September Answers Today For Winning iPhone XR . Amazon Quiz Always Gives A Chance To His App Users To Win Gifts Like Sony Home Theater, Seagate HDD, iPhone X, iPhone Xs & Many More.
This Amazon Daily Quiz Time Contest Is App Only & Amazon Quiz Question & Answer Start At 8 AM & Close At 12 PM. Guys, We Will Provide Answers At Sharp 8.01 AM And It Is Fast Than Other Websites. We Also Provide Answers In Our Whatsapp Group & Telegram Group. If You Want To Amazon Quiz Answers Fast Then You Have To Like Our Facebook Page And Subscribe Our Blog By Giving Your Email Id At Right Sidebar In The Email Subscription Box.
How To Participate In Amazon Quiz September –
1. Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
2. Open & Sign Into The Amazon App.
3. Now click here to access Amazon Quiz Directly OR
4. Go To Home Page & Scroll Down Then You Will See “Amazon Quiz 17 September” Banner, Tap On It.
5. Now Just Tap On Start Tab To Play The Quiz.
Amazon Quiz Answers 18 September 2019 – Win Samsung Galaxy M30
Q1 – ‘Man, Woman And Child’ Is A Novel By Erich Segal. The Bollywood Adaptation, Released In The 80s, Was A Remake Of The Malayalam Film Olangal Which Was Based On The Novel. What Was The Name Of This Movie?
Ans – Masoom
Q2 – Which British Theoretical Physicist And Author Who Died In 2018 Said ‘Remember To Look Up At The Stars And Not Down At Your Feet’?
Ans – Stephen Hawking
Q3 – Google Is The Most Commonly Used Search Engine Around The World. Who Created Google In 1998?
Ans – Larry Page And Sergey Brin
Q4 – Did You Know That The Stomach Produces An Acid To Help Digestion. Which Acid Do The Stomach Acids Primarily Consist Of?
Ans – Hydrochloric Acid
Q5 – What Is The Term Used For A Word Or Phrase Created By Rearranging The Letters Of Another Word Or Name Or Phrase?
Ans – Anagram
How to avail Today's Deal?
- Click on Activate Offer / Show Coupon Button
- Go to Offer Page.
- Now Select the Products Of Your Choice.
- Now Add selected Products in your Cart
- Login / Signup in Your Account
- Enter Your Billing / Shipping Address.
- Make the Payment.
- Done | Don't forget to share with others.
Subscribe to our list
Don't worry, we don't spam