Paytm: Get 100% Cashback Upto Rs 20 On Recharge
Paytm (“Pay-T-M“, pronounced similar to ATM) is an Indian e-commerce payment system and financial technology company, based out of Noida, India.
Paytm is available in 11 Indian languages and offers online use-cases like mobile recharges, utility bill payments, travel, movies, and events bookings as well as in-store payments at grocery stores, fruits and vegetable shops, restaurants, parking, tolls, pharmacies and educational institutions with the Paytm QR code. California based PayPal had filed a case against Paytm in the Indian trademark office for using a logo similar to its own on 18 November 2016. As of January 2018, Paytm is valued at $10 billion and it is planning to launch its initial public offering (IPO) in 2022.
Must Read: SimSim App: Big Loot – Get Free Products
How to get 100% Cashback
- Open Paytm App
- Go To Recharge/Bill
- Enter Your Number
- Now Enter Amount [Min. Rs.30]
- Now Click On Proceed to Recharge
- Now Apply Promo code – RECH20 OR MOB20
- Voila, you will get Rs.20 Cashback
- Now Click On Proceed To Pay
- Done your payment
How to avail Today's Deal?
- Click on Activate Offer / Show Coupon Button
- Go to Offer Page.
- Now Select the Products Of Your Choice.
- Now Add selected Products in your Cart
- Login / Signup in Your Account
- Enter Your Billing / Shipping Address.
- Make the Payment.
- Done | Don't forget to share with others.
Subscribe to our list
Don't worry, we don't spam
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post/video are “affiliate links” – what this means is that if you click on the link and choose to make a purchase, I will receive an affiliate commission [YOU WILL NOT PAY ANY EXTRA COST].