PhonePe Switch: Get up to 200₹ Cashback on 1st ever Delhi Metro Smart Card Recharge
What is the offer?
- Get a scratch card and win up to ₹200 Cashback on 1st ever Delhi Metro Smart Card Recharge only on PhonePe Switch
- Offer is valid on the minimum transaction value of ₹100
- Cashback amount will vary between ₹20 to ₹200 per eligible transaction
How do I get the Scratch card?
- On your PhonePe app from HERE, click on PhonePe Switch icon and select Delhi Metro.
- Select the amount you want to recharge your card with.
- Pick the payment option to confirm the booking.
- Click on Recharge to complete the transaction..
What is the offer duration?
- From 00:00 hrs 6th November 2019 to 23:59 hrs 31st December 2019
What are the eligibility criteria?
- This offer will be applicable on Delhi Metro Smart Card Recharge transaction made on “Delhi Metro” offering available under PhonePe Switch
- Payment to be made through UPI only
- For users paying through BHIM UPI, cashback is valid on transactions initiated and completed on PhonePe using a PhonePe linked bank account
- This offer is not available in the state of Tamil Nadu (owing to the Tamil Nadu Prize Scheme (Prohibition) Act 1979) and other states wherever prohibited by law.
How many times will I be awarded the Scratch card?
- Only one scratch card (per user, per device) will be awarded to a PhonePe registered customer for the first time ever recharge of a smart card
How do I redeem the Scratch card and get cashback?
- On a successful transaction on the Delhi Metro Smart Card, you get the scratch cards.
- In the PhonePe app, click on View My Rewards section.
- Find the unscratched cards and swipe to redeem the rewards.
- Once redeemed scratch card cashback will be credited within 24 hours.
- The Scratch card redemption limit is up to one year.
- The Scratch card redemption limit is up to one year
- Note: Scratch cards received on this offer can be redeemed only on android version 3.3.36 / ios version 188.8.131.520 and above. Upgrade your app to redeem cashback
For More Free Stuffs Must Join Our Official Handlers