Phonepe: Electricity bill – Pay bill & Get Up to ₹1,000 rewards
What is the offer?
- Get a scratch card and win exciting rewards worth up to ₹1000 on first Electricity bill payment in the month of December 2019 on PhonePe
- The minimum transaction amount is ₹500 to avail this offer
- For customers who will receive the cashback, the cashback amount will vary between ₹0 to ₹1000 per eligible transaction
What are the eligibility criteria?
- Valid on customer’s first Electricity Bill Payment in the month of December 2019 on PhonePe
- Offer on repeat electricity bill payments on PhonePe i.e. the customer should have previously done at least one electricity bill payment on PhonePe ( not applicable on first-ever electricity bill payment on PhonePe)
- Offer valid only if the electricity bill is paid through
– UPI or
– Debit Card
– (UPI+Wallet) or (Debit + Wallet)
- This offer will not be applicable to users who are transacting via Credit Card or Credit Card+Wallet
- Not applicable on the following billers: MSEDC Mahavitaran, BSES Yamuna Delhi, BSES Rajdhani Delhi, Tata Power Delhi, Punjab State Power Corporation Ltd (PSPCL), Jodhpur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd, BESCOM Bangalore, Jaipur Vidyut Vitaran Nigam Ltd, Tata Power – Mumbai There are separate offers running for these billers. Please check offer section for further details
- Transactions paid for using ONLY wallet balance will not be eligible for the offer
- In case of payments where part of the amount is paid using the wallet, the offer will be applicable on the total transacted amount.
- For example, if a bill payment of ₹500 is paid using ₹100 gift voucher balance and ₹400 through BHIM UPI/Debit Card, the cashback amount will be calculated on the entire amount of ₹500
- This offer is not available in the state of Tamil Nadu (owing to the Tamil Nadu Prize Scheme (Prohibition) Act 1979) and other states wherever prohibited by law.
What is the offer duration?
- From 00:00 hrs 5th December 2019 to 23:59 hrs 23rd December 2019
For More Free Stuffs Must Join Our Official Handlers