The simple key to finding good hosting on the internet is to do a little bit of research or analysis first about your website, like – Speed, RAM, Storage, Services, INODE’s Count, Cron Jobs, PHT Support
- Which Coding Language You are using or going to use to make your website.
- What type of Audience do you want on your Website.
- Does your website have a store (Selling products by yourself)?
- Does your website Has Login Modal, Transaction, etc
- Your website availability region.
The above points are not related to hosting though they will clear your many doubts that which type of Hosting you actually want.
Now choose which type of web hosting you want, There are mainly 3 types of hosting you will see in the market.
Most Common Web Hosting Types in India:
- Shared Hosting (Most Common | Cheap | Good for Startup)
- Cloud Hosting (Highly Scalable | Budget-Friendly | Pay per Use | Suitable for Heavy websites )
- VPS Hosting – Virtual Private Server (Full Control | Fast | Costly | Best For Enterprise/Companies)
|Hosting Type||Best Thing||Price||Suitable For|
|Shared Hosting||Most Common||Cheap||Good for Startup|
|Cloud Hosting||Highly Scalable||Budget-Friendly | Pay per Use||Suitable for Heavy Websites|
|VPS Hosting||Do what you want||Costly||Best For Enterprise/Companies|
Now every type of Web Hosting has different features at different prices, there are many web hosting providers in India which claims to be Fast, Cheap, & Reliable but they are not.
Here are some important things you must check before buying any Hosting Plan with Any Hosting Provider in India or outside of India.
CPanel | FTP
CPanel or FTP works as a file manager to upload or delete files from your hosting providers for your website, Like you, Mobile has a file manager, and your laptop has a file manager so you must check your Hosting provider giving you free/paid access to CPanel without any disturbance and you must have full access to your CPanel
Most of the websites on the web you see are coded with PHP which is the very common coding language for the website or plugin or themes developers so your hosting must compatible with PHP language.
Inode count is the value of how many files you can upload to your hosting this doesn’t include the file size, the more Inodes count you get the best and long term it will help you.
Here the size matters of your disk, how much size you will get in your hosting, and your disk storage must be scalable in case you need to reach the full size of your disk storage.
You must check how much RAM you are getting, most of the hosting companies hide this information and gives you only 500Mb or lesser RAM which is too little for any website, you much concerned with your hosting provider that how much RAM you will get according to plans.
You must check that your hosting provider is also providing the SMTP Server to send your receive emails otherwise you have to buy an SMTP server which will additionally increase your cost.
Best Hosting Companies in India
- Hostinger – Best for Start-Up
- BlueHost – Best for Budget Hosting
- CloudWays – Best Managed Cloud Hosting
- LiquidWeb – Best for VPS servers – Big Website hosting
TIP: You can also check the latest offers and deals from Best Hosting Providers in India from here
How to avail Today's Deal?
- Click on Activate Offer / Show Coupon Button
- Go to Offer Page.
- Now Select the Products Of Your Choice.
- Now Add selected Products in your Cart
- Login / Signup in Your Account
- Enter Your Billing / Shipping Address.
- Make the Payment.
- Done | Don't forget to share with others.
Subscribe to our list
Don't worry, we don't spam